Prepare a Proposal and Project Agreement for Design and Development of a Working Prototype Technology Product
with this easy-to-use template.
- The client is responsible for providing information, reviewing all documents, and actively participating in the testing phase to ensure the prototype is in proper working order.
- The developer must provide regular written reports and must promptly inform the client of any delays or changes to the development schedule.
- The developer will retain proprietary rights to the technology until all fees and expenses have been paid in full, at which point ownership will be transferred to the client.
- The developer provides a limited warranty of products and services provided.
- The client is responsible for paying any taxes required to be paid or collected in connection with the development.
This Proposal and Project Agreement for Development of Working Prototype
is in MS Word format, and is easy to edit to fit your circumstances.