Use this ready-made template to prepare a Request for Proposal for the purchase of an integrated computer system
(hardware, software, diagnostic tools) from prospective vendors.
The RFP sets out the commercial and contractual requirements of the customer, including:
- The vendor must supply the source code, system design specifications, and source code escrow agreement.
- The vendor must accept full and total responsibility as prime supplier of the computer system.
- The customer reserves the right to require the vendor's assistance in developing the functional specifications.
- The prices for the system components must be the vendor's most favourable customer pricing.
- Progress payments will be made upon achieving certain performance milestones, which are tied to the customer's conditional acceptance of the system.
- The customer may require the vendor to provide financial and performance guarantees.
- The system will only be accepted after it has passed a series of acceptance tests.
This Request for Proposal for Computer System Purchase
is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your exact circumstances.