Saskatchewan landlords, rent out a house, apartment or mobile home for a specified period of time with this Residential Fixed Term Lease, pursuant to the Residential Tenancies Act.
This form is for a fixed term (e.g. 1 year, 3 years, etc.), and cannot be used for a month to month tenancy. The Agreement contains standard provisions such as:
- list of utilities and appliances supplied by landlord
- responsibilities of tenant and landlord
- late fees and charges for returned cheques
- termination of tenancy by either party
- statutory conditions required to be included by the Act
- clause with respect to mobile home rentals.
This Saskatchewan Residential Fixed Term Lease
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.