Prepare a Software Development Joint Venture Agreement
with this template form for a joint venture between a software developer and a client.
- The parties agree to form a corporation which will issue proportionate numbers of shares to the co-venturers.
- The relationship will be a joint venture, not a partnership.
- Provisions governing management of the business and affairs of the joint venture.
- The rights and obligations of the parties are several, not joint.
- Provisions for buying out the interest of a venturer in the event of default.
This Software Development Joint Venture Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is totally editable to fit your specific needs.