Prepare a Joint Venture Agreement for the Purchase of a Mortgage
with this template for the USA.
- The Agreement establishes a joint venture between several parties who are jointly purchasing a promissory note secured by a mortgage or deed of trust.
- Each party shall contribute a specified amount of capital, and make additional contributions as required.
- Each party is entitled to revenues in proportion to their respective interests.
- Decisions require the approval of all venturers.
- The joint venture will not maintain a bank account in its own name, but will use a mortgage servicing company to collect payments and make distributions.
- The parties appoint an attorney in fact to effect the purchase of a suitable mortgage.
This USA Joint Venture Agreement for the Purchase of a Mortgage
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to suit your specific needs.