USA lenders, ensure repayment of a loan to a corporation by obtaining an Unconditional Guarantee
from the principals of the borrower.
- This form sets out the guarantor's obligation to repay the loan in the event that the borrower defaults under the promissory note securing the loan.
- The guarantor waives all of his/her rights with respect to notices of default or demand, and any rights regarding redemption or disposition of collateral.
- The guarantor must preserve the collateral pledged under the guarantee.
- The guarantor agrees to pay all of lender's costs to enforce the guarantee.
- Buy the form once, and use it as often as you like.
This USA Unconditional Guarantee
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.