Yukon Parking Stall Lease Agreement
Rent out a parking spot in the Yukon with this Parking Stall Lease Agreement template.
- This parking lease can be used to accompany a residential lease agreement, or can be used separately to lease a parking stall in a commercial parkade or lot.
- The parking lot owner is not liable for loss of items left in the vehicle.
- The parking stall is to be used only for the purpose of parking the vehicle, and not for storage, vehicle maintenance or other use.
- Improper parking, blocking access, and parking a vehicle other than the one indicated in the Lease may result in the vehicle being towed.
- Speeding in the parking facility is prohibited.
This Yukon Parking Stall Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.
Download: Yukon Parking Stall Lease Agreement
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: