Personnel agencies, hire temporary employees with this template Agreement for Temporary Employment
- The employee will be assigned to fill temporary staffing needs of the agency's clients, based on the employee's skills, training and experience.
- The employee will be paid an hourly wage by the personnel agency for each hour worked at the client's workplace. All compensation paid to the employee is paid through the agency, not by the employer.
- The agency is responsible for deducting and remitting all taxes and other required deductions from the employee's wages.
- The personnel agency maintains the employee's workers' compensation insurance coverage, and the employee agrees to notify the agency immediately of any workplace injury.
- Any misrepresentation on the part of the employee with respect to his/her credentials and qualifications is grounds for immediate dismissal.
The Agreement for Temporary Employment
template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.