Canadian personnel agencies, find placements for domestic employees in Canada with this template Domestic Employment Referral Contract.
- The agency is acting as a referral agent only. The applicant does not become an employee of the agency under the contract.
- The applicant agrees to inform the agency of any job offers or placements arising from the applicant's job search.
- The agency is not obligated to find a position for the applicant.
- The applicant must pay all of his/her own travel and relocation expenses with respect to any position obtained, but the new employer will be responsible for paying the agency's fees.
- The agency will have no liability arising from any employment referral, and will have no obligation to reimburse the applicant for any fees or costs incurred by the applicant.
- The agency and prospective employers have the right to verify all information provided by the applicant.
This Canada Domestic Employment Referral Contract
template is a downloadable MS Word file which is fully customizable to fit your business.