Alabama Owner's / Seller's Closing Affidavit
Alabama mortgage brokers, use this easy template to prepare an Owner's ⁄ Seller's Closing Affidavit in order to obtain title insurance for a real estate purchase and sale transaction.
The Affidavit contains statements sworn by the owner ⁄ seller regarding:
- the seller's ownership of the property and marital status,
- any liens against the property,
- improvements ordered or contracted for within the last 60 days,
- local improvements done or to be done in the neighborhood by municipal or government authorities,
- structural defects,
- location of utilities,
- violations of any restrictions affecting the property, or any disputes with neighboring owners,
- any lawsuits pending against the seller,
- any bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings against the seller,
- the seller's acknowledgement that the statements will be relied upon by the mortgagee and the title insurance company.
This Alabama Owner's ⁄ Seller's Closing Affidavit form is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Download: Alabama Owner's / Seller's Closing Affidavit
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: