Lease a house or apartment in Alabama to a tenant with this Residential Fixed Term Lease.
The lease period is for a fixed period of time, such as 6 months, 1 year, etc. and is suitable for a house or apartment. The Lease includes the required standard provisions, including:
- how the security deposit is to be paid by the tenant and returned by the landlord at the end of the term;
- lead paint disclosure;
- responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment of the lease or subleasing of the premises with landlord's consent only;
- restrictions on pets, and application of a pet deposit;
- tenant's responsibility to carry contents insurance;
- termination of the lease by either party;
- the form includes a Premises Inspection Report and Inventory Form to be used at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
This Alabama Residential Fixed Term Lease
is available in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand. Fully customizable to meet your needs.