Alberta Farmout Letter Agreement
Prepare a Farmout Letter Agreement for oil and gas properties in Alberta with this easy-to-use template document.
- Farmee will commence drilling of the earning well at its sole cost and risk. Farmee will then continue drilling to the contract depth, log and test, and either complete, equip or abandon the well in accordance with the agreement.
- Provisions for drilling a substitute well if serious difficulties are encountered and the first well is abandoned.
- Farmee's earned interest in the farmout lands is calculated as undivided 100% of Farmor's interest in the producing zones, undivided 50% of the remainder of the lands.
- Methods of calculating Farmor's royalty on Farmee's interest in crude oil and crude naphtha, natural gas, and all other hydrocarbons.
- Farmor is responsible for all charges payable with respect to the farmout lands.
This Alberta Farmout Letter Agreement
is available in MS Word format.
Download: Alberta Farmout Letter Agreement
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: