Alberta Mobile Home Lot Lease Agreement
Rent a mobile home site in Alberta to a tenant with this Alberta Mobile Home Lot Lease Agreement.
- The lease is for a fixed term, with an option for the parties to renew at the end of the term.
- The Agreement contains provisions for either the landlord or the tenant to pay for utilities, hookups, heat tapes and box insulation around water and sewer lines.
- The landlord has the right to distrain for unpaid rent or other arrears.
- The tenant must carry adequate insurance and must indemnify the landlord against any claims or damages.
- The lease template includes a sample set of Design and Landscape Guidelines and Mobile Home Park Rules and Regulations.
This Alberta Mobile Home Lot Lease Agreement
is governed by the Mobile Home Sites Tenancies Act and is available as a fully editable Microsoft Word document.
Download: Alberta Mobile Home Lot Lease Agreement
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: