Rent out a non-profit housing unit in the Province of BC with this British Columbia Non-Profit Housing Tenancy Agreement.
This template is for tenancies where the rent is based on the tenant's income, pursuant to the Residential Tenancy Act. This contract may be used for periodic tenancies (such as month-to-month) or fixed term tenancies (such as 1 year, 6 months, etc).
The Tenancy Agreement contains standard provisions such as:
- payment and disposition of the security deposit;
- the landlord's and tenant's responsibilities with respect to repairs;
- termination by either party;
- joint inspection of the premises by both parties at move-in and move-out;
- indemnification of landlord by tenant.
This British Columbia Non-Profit Housing Tenancy Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.