BC software developers, prepare a Royalty Agreement for Software Licensing
with this template form for British Columbia.
- The agreement is between the developer and a client who has hired the developer to develop software for a particular purpose.
- The parties agree to work together to initiate marketing opportunities for the software to third parties.
- The developer will pay a royalty to the company for each software license it grants to an end user.
- Royalties will be calculated and paid annually based on end-user license fees paid during the preceding calendar year.
- Both parties will use best efforts to promote and market the software to potential end users.
- The terms of the Agreement are governed by Canadian law.
This British Columbia Royalty Agreement for Software Licensing
is available in MS Word format.