Canadian computer dealers, write up your customer lease contracts with this comprehensive Computer Hardware Lease Agreement & Software License
- The dealer undertakes to provide maintenance and repairs to the leased computer equipment.
- The dealer retains title to the hardware until payment is paid in full.
- The dealer is obligated to defend all infringement claims by third parties.
- Provisions for delivery, installation and removal of the computer equipment at the customer's site.
- The customer is responsible for providing security for performance of its payment obligations.
- The customer must obtain and maintain adequate insurance on the equipment during the term of the lease.
This Canada Computer Hardware Lease Agreement with Software License
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully customizable.