Prepare a Crew Deal Memo for a film or television production in Canada
with this fully editable template.
- The crew member's employment is to be exclusive to the production.
- Details of the production company's nondiscrimination policy in hiring.
- Provisions for kit rentals.
- Provision for car payments if the employee ⁄ contractor is using their own vehicle.
- Producer is not liable for theft or loss of the employee's equipment unless it is covered by the producer's insurance under a rental agreement.
- The employee waives his/her moral rights under the Copyright Act and grants the producer the right to use the employee's name and likeness for press kits and promotional materials.
- Drug and alcohol use at work is grounds for immediate dismissal.
- The employee will receive a screen credit at the producer's discretion.
This Canada Crew Deal Memo for Movie or TV Production
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand.