Prepare a Crew Deal Memo for a film or television production in the USA
with this fully editable template.
- The employee is responsible for remitting his/her own income taxes and payroll remittances, but the production company will remit the employee’s union dues.
- The employee must complete the required Form I-9 and comply with immigration verification employment eligibility provisions.
- The employee’s services will be rendered exclusively to the production company during the period of employment.
- The production company is not responsible for damage or theft of personal items unless they are covered by insurance under a kit rental agreement.
- Screen credit is at the discretion of the producers.
- The parties agree to binding AFMA arbitration in the event of a dispute.
This USA Crew Deal Memo for Movie or TV Production
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand.