Organize a newly incorporated Canadian corporation with these initial Directors Resolutions to Organize Corporation.
These resolutions can be signed by all of the directors in lieu of holding a formal organizational meeting. The resolutions deal with the following matters:
- appointing the corporate officers,
- adopting the corporation's by-laws,
- adopting a form of share certificate and issuing shares to the initial shareholders,
- designating one or more officers as corporate signing authority ⁄ authorities,
- appointing a bank,
- setting the fiscal year end of the corporation,
- indemnifying each person who acts as a director or officer.
These Canada Directors Resolutions to Organize Corporation
are provided as a downloadable MS Word file which is fully editable.