Use this Canada Due Diligence Checklist for Public Offering
to help you conduct a thorough examination of the operations and affairs of a Canadian company, prior to undertaking a public offering of securities.
The checklist contains sections regarding:
- Review of corporate structure and organization;
- Review of Minute Book documentation;
- Corporate and public register searches;
- Review of company financial statements;
- Due diligence meetings with auditors;
- Eligibility for Investment testing;
- Review of any existing stock option plan;
- Review of the corporation's title to fixed assets;
- Review of material contracts;
- Review of the corporation's intellectual property.
This Canada Due Diligence Checklist for Public Offering
is available in MS Word format.