Canadian employers, write up your Employment Agreements
for new employees with this easy-to-use template.
Provisions of the Agreement include:
- Duties, responsibilities and job description of the position being filled by the employee;
- Starting salary, and any other compensation being paid;
- Benefits and expense accounts;
- Assessment ⁄ probationary period to be completed by the employee;
- Procedure for termination of the employee with cause.
This Canada Employment Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format and is totally editable to meet your specific needs.