Prepare a Form 45-103F2 Offering Memorandum
for qualifying issuers in Canada (as that term is described in Multilateral Instrument 45-102, Resale of Securities) with this customizable template form.
A qualifying issuer is one whose securities are listed on a specified exchange and who has filed a current Annual Information Form. The document contains:
- examples of how to complete each section;
- a full set of instructions;
- a Subscription Agreement for use in Alberta and British Columbia;
- an Acknowledgement of Eligible Investor form for use in Alberta;
- a Risk Acknowledgement Form (Form 45-103F3).
This Form 45-103F2 Offering Memorandum for Qualifying Issuers in Canada
is available in MS Word format. The form has been updated to reflect changes to 03/30/04.