Use this template to prepare an Information Memorandum
with respect to an offering to be made to potential investors to invest in a syndicated mortgage in Canada.
Information contained in the memorandum includes:
- encumbrances which are allowed to be registered against title to the land,
- information relating to the land and the proposed development,
- the corporate history and details of the parties involved (lender, land developer),
- details of the purchase & sale agreement for the sale of the land,
- details of the co-owner agreement among all the co-owners
- warnings about the speculative nature of the investment.
This Canada Information Memorandum for Syndicated Mortgage Transaction
is available as a fully editable MS Word document.