Prepare a Trust Deed and Mortgage for Syndicated Land Investment
with this template form for Canada.
- The document provides for the creation of a number of mortgages against land on which a condominium project will be developed. The mortgages form the basis of a syndicated mortgage investment to be offered to the public.
- Investors can purchase an interest in the mortgages and will be paid a guaranteed rate of interest on their investment.
- The Trustee appointed under the trust deed will hold title to the land as trustee on behalf of all of the mortgagees.
- The mortgages created by the deed are all first mortgages, ranking equally with one another.
- The mortgagor can prepay the mortgage at any time upon payment of a bonus equal to 12 months interest.
This Canada Trust Deed and Mortgage for Syndicated Land Investment
template is in MS Word format and is fully editable.