Negotiate the terms of a joint venture between Canadian participants by putting them down in writing in this Canada Letter of Intent to Form Joint Venture
- The Letter of Intent summarizes the discussions between the parties with respect to the general structure of the venture corporation and the rights and obligations of the co-venturers.
- The co-venturers will incorporate a new company solely to carry on the business of the joint venture.
- The company will be managed by a board of directors consisting of nominees of each of the co-venturers.
- Shareholder equity in the venture corporation will be apportioned on the same ratio as the investment made by each of the co-venturers in the joint venture.
- The letter of intent itself is not legally binding, but rather it is a means of ensuring that all parties have the same understanding of the provisions before executing a formal, final agreement.
This Canada Letter of Intent to Form Joint Venture
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to meet your needs.