Appoint an arbitrator to handle disputes arising between members of an Indian partnership with this Arbitration Agreement Between Partners.
- The parties have agreed on an arbitrator, and will refer all of their disputes regarding the partnership to the arbitrator.
- In particular, the arbitrator will decide how to divide the partnership assets upon dissolution of the partnership.
- The arbitrator will also make provision for payment of the partnership’s debts and liabilities.
- The arbitrator has the power to have an accountant inspect the books and records of the partnership.
- The partners have the right to be represented by their respective legal advocates.
- If any partner refuses to participate, the arbitrator has the power to proceed against that party in his or her absence.
This India Arbitration Agreement Between Partners
is available as a downloadable MS Word document, and is easy to fill in with the details of your transaction.