Use this ready-made template to prepare a General Power of Attorney by All Partners of a Firm to a Designated Partner
The Power of Attorney is made by all of the partners in an Indian partnership, giving one partner the authority and power to act on their behalf with respect to partnership matters, including:
- managing the business of the partnership,
- banking and financial powers,
- hiring employees for the business,
- buying, selling and leasing property,
- collecting and settling accounts,
- signing documents.
This India General Power of Attorney by Partners
is provided in MS Word format, and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, for Indian residents and ex-patriates.