Lease out agricultural land owned by a land trust with this Farm Land Lease Agreement
for the Province of Ontario.
- This Agreement can be used for land that was previously owned by the lessee and was purchased by the land trust, which is now leasing it back to the lessee.
- The lessee agrees to use the land for agricultural and wildlife management purposes only.
- The lessee will pay all realty taxes and other assessments with respect to the land.
- The lessee is responsible for carrying all required insurance.
- The lessee will cultivate the land, control weeds and grass, and maintain culverts and underdrains to ensure proper drainage.
This Ontario Farm Land Lease with Land Trust
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.