Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares
Ontario farmland owners, rent out your farm land to a tenant with this Farm Lease for Crop Shares
- This Lease allows the tenant to pay rent to the landlord as a percentage of the crops grown on the land.
- The landlord and tenant will each pay a portion of the costs of planting, growing and harvesting the crop.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for farming and agricultural purposes only.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including soil erosion and weed control.
- The tenant is also responsible for maintaining fences and other improvements on the land.
- The tenant must comply with all federal, provincial and local environmental laws, rules and regulations, and must ensure proper waste disposal and storage of chemicals.
- The tenant must carry sufficient insurance satisfactory to the landlord, including spill insurance.
This Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Download: Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares
The information and links contained on this web page are intended only to be merely informative and are NOT intended to provide legal advice to any person/entity. Never rely solely on the information contained on this web site or on any third-party web site. Information and/or links may not apply or be appropriate to your situation and/or may be out of date. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer. E.&O.E.
Canadian Law Resources: