Alberta property managers, if you provide management services to condominium corporations, write up your client contracts with this Condominium Common Property Management Agreement
- list of the property manager's responsibilities for managing the common property of the condominium project;
- the manager's authority to negotiate and sign service contracts on behalf of the condo corporation;
- the manager's responsibility for arranging and preparing documents for the annual meetings of the condo owners;
- other services necessary to maintain and operate the building.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This Alberta Condominium Common Property Management Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.