Alberta landlords, you can hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant agrees to act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
- inspecting rental units after a tenancy ends and the tenant has vacated;
- showing empty rental units to prospective tenants;
- groundskeeping and building maintenance.
This Alberta Resident Manager Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.