Alberta landlords, lease a condo or townhouse unit to a tenant with this Condominium Fixed Term Lease Agreement.
- The lease is governed by the Residential Tenancies Act and the Condominium Property Act. In the event of a conflict, the Condominium Property Act will apply.
- The tenant agrees not to damage the building, the common areas and any other property belonging to the condominium corporation.
- The tenant also agrees to abide by the condo by-laws.
- The condominium corporation has the right to take legal action to evict the tenant if the tenant breaches his/her obligations under the Condominium Property Act.
- The landlord must provide the tenant with copies of the by-laws, and comply with its obligations under the Act and the By-laws with respect to leasing of the unit.
- The lease will revert to a month-to-month tenancy at the end of the term unless either party has given written notice of termination or the parties have signed a new lease.
This Alberta Condominium Fixed Term Lease
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.