Alberta landlords, rent a condo or townhouse unit to a tenant with this Month to Month Condominium Tenancy Agreement.
- The rental agreement is governed by the Residential Tenancies Act and the Condominium Property Act. In the event of a conflict, the Condominium Property Act will apply.
- The tenant agrees not to damage the building, the common areas and any other property belonging to the condominium corporation.
- The tenant also agrees to abide by the condo by-laws.
- The condominium corporation has the right to take legal action to evict the tenant if the tenant breaches his/her obligations under the Condominium Property Act.
- The landlord must provide the tenant with copies of the by-laws, and comply with its obligations under the Act and the By-laws with respect to leasing of the unit.
This Alberta Month to Month Condominium Tenancy Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.