If you are selling a condominium in Alberta, the purchaser will require an Estoppel Certificate from the condo corporation. Prepare your Estoppel Certificate
with this easy-to-use template.
The Certificate states that:
- the current owner is not behind in condo fees or other payments owing to the condominium corporation,
- insurance is in place on the condo building,
- the by-laws of the condominium corporation are registered,
- the common property has not been mortgaged or transferred,
- any other relevant information required by the purchaser and the mortgage lender prior to closing the sale.
This Alberta Estoppel Certificate for Sale of Condominium
form is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your exact needs.