Arkansas landlords, if your tenant wants to make alterations to the rental premises, set down in writing how the work is to be done with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations to Rental Unit
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures set out in the agreement.
- The tenant confirms that s/he is not acting as an employee of the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownership of the alterations at the end of the tenancy, depending on whether the alterations are removable.
- The landlord will reimburse the tenant for materials and for labor, up to a maximum number of hours. Reimbursement will either be made by direct payment to the tenant, or by setting it off against the rent.
This Arkansas Agreement for Tenant Alterations to Rental Unit
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.