Australian software publishers, write a Letter of Intent to Grant a Perpetual Software Licence to a distributor or other licensee with this easy-to-use template.
The Letter of Intent summarises the discussions between the parties prior to signing a legally binding Licence Agreement. Key points include:
- purchase price and method of payment,
- ownership of modifications and upgrades to the software,
- restrictions on sublicensing by the licensee, so as not to compete with the business of the licensor,
- exchange of mutual confidentiality agreements,
- the parties agree not to solicit employees or customers of the other party.
This Australia Letter of Intent to Grant Perpetual Software Licence
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.