Australia software developers, use this comprehensive template to grant a non-exclusive Software Integration Licence
to a licensee, so that a software product you have developed can be integrated into another software package developed or owned by the licensee, for distribution to resellers and end users.
- The licence also grants the licensee the right to use the developer's trade marks and other proprietary markings in connection with the software.
- The licensee must ensure that every end user executes an End User Licence Agreement.
- The parties agree that the transaction between them is not a purchase, sale or lease of the licensed products.
- The licensee must pay royalty fees and provide sales reports to the developer on a quarterly basis.
- The licence also contains independent contractor, confidentiality and export restriction clauses.
This Australia Software Integration Licence
form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.