BC landlords, give notice to a tenant that you are ending their tenancy with this British Columbia 1 Month Notice to End Tenancy for Cause ⁄ 1 Month Notice to End Tenancy for End of Employment.
This form of Notice can be used for houses, apartments and manufactured home sites. It is used to end a tenancy if:
- the tenant is repeatedly late paying the rent, or
- the rental unit is occupied by an unreasonable number of occupants, or
- the tenant or another person on the property is causing a disturbance, or threatens the health or safety of another occupant or the landlord, or puts the property at risk, or
- the tenant is engaging in illegal activity, or
- the tenant has damaged the property or has not done required repairs, or
- the tenant is in breach of the tenancy agreement or has not complied with a court or government order, or
- the rental unit is part of an employment arrangement, and the tenant's employment has ended.
This British Columbia 1 Month Notice to End Tenancy for Cause ⁄ 1 Month Notice to End Tenancy for End of Employment
is a PDF download. Form RTB-33 (revised 2007/07).