Rent out a residential strata unit ⁄ condominium in Vancouver, British Columbia with this Strata Unit Tenancy Agreement for Vancouver.
The Tenancy Agreement contains standard provisions such as:
- which parking and storage areas are included in the rental,
- restrictions on vehicle maintenance on the property,
- proper procedure for giving notice to the landlord and the strata association,
- tenant's responsibility for maintaining building security,
- tenant's responsibility for obtaining contents insurance,
- tenant's liability for damage to the strata unit or common areas,
- proper use of the common areas and grounds,
- restrictions on waterbeds.
This British Columbia Strata Unit Tenancy Agreement for Vancouver
is in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.