Hire an outside consultant with this Consulting Services Agreement
template for Canada.
- The contract is non-exclusive. The consultant is free to provide similar services to other businesses, or to be retained by other companies which may compete directly with the customer's business.
- The consultant must disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Either party may terminate the agreement on sufficient notice.
- Consulting fees will be invoiced and paid monthly.
- Reports and other data generated by the consultant remain the property of the company, and the company holds all proprietary rights in the data.
The Canada Consulting Services Agreement
templatee is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download, edit and print.