Canadian businesses, if you hire outside consultants as independent contractors to provide services to your company, protect sensitive business information with this Consulting Services Contract and Confidentiality Agreement
Duties of the consultant will include:
- preparing business plans, budgets and projections;
- developing company policies;
- preparing and publishing financial statements, tax returns, press releases and corporate profiles;
- supervising management operations and investor relations;
- pursuing opportunities for acquisitions, and securing financing for those acquisitions.
This Canada Consulting Services Contract and Confidentiality Agreement
is provided in MS Word format.