Prepare a Deliverables Agreement Letter with this template form for Canada.
The Agreement is drawn up between a contractor and a client, setting out the terms under which the contractor will provide certain deliverables to the client in connection with a specific project. Provisions of the agreement include:
- a timetable by which certain items are to be completed and delivered, and a schedule of payments to be made by the client;
- the types of expenses the contractor is allowed to incur in connection with the project;
- an ownership provision stating that the client will retain sole ownership of all deliverables and related documentation;
- an independent contractor clause clarifying that the contractor is not an employee, partner or affiliate of the client;
- non-disclosure and non-solicitation obligations to be complied with by the contractor, to protect the client's confidential information.
This Canada Deliverables Agreement Letter
is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word file.