If you provide lessons or services related to horseback riding, show jumping, or other equestrian activities, protect yourself against claims and lawsuits with this Horseback Riding Release and Indemnity for Canada.
- Make sure that all students and riders sign a copy of the Release form prior to using your services.
- The rider releases the stable owner ⁄ horse owner and all related parties from any and all liability.
- The rider acknowledges the risks and assumes all responsibility for those risks.
- The rider waives any claims s/he may have for loss of or damage to property, or injury or death to the rider or any animal owned by the rider.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This Canada Horseback Riding Release and Indemnity
template is in MS Word format, and is fully editable.