Do you offer trail rides in Canada? Protect yourself against claims and lawsuits with this Trail Riding Release Form.
- Make sure that all riders sign a copy of the Release and Indemnity Agreement prior to taking part.
- The rider releases the trail riding facility and all related parties from any and all liability.
- The rider acknowledges the risks and assumes all responsibility, and waives any claims s/he may have for loss of or damage to property, or injury or death to the rider.
- The rider is responsible for arranging travel to and from the starting point of the trail ride.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
This Canada Trail Riding Release Form
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable.