Prepare a Leasing Management Agreement for a Commercial and Retail Project with this comprehensive template.
The leasing manager will be responsible for:
- developing a proposed rental structure and tenant mix for the building;
- obtaining and keeping tenants;
- retaining real estate brokers and leasing agents, if appropriate;
- screening tenants;
- preparing standard form leases;
- reviewing plans for tenant improvements, and arranging approvals for same;
- collecting rents;
- negotiating with tenants;
- exercising the owner's powers under the leases.
This Leasing Management Agreement for Commercial Retail Project
template is available as a fully editable MS Word document.