Hire a professional property management firm as an independent contractor to manage the operations of a shopping mall with this Shopping Center Property Management Agreement.
Duties of the property manager include:
- managing the common areas of the shopping center;
- rent collection, invoicing tenants and providing tenant services;
- enforcing performance by tenants of their lease obligations;
- preparing an annual operating budget;
- maintaining a fidelity bond, workers compensation, auto liability and excess liability insurance coverage;
- other services necessary to maintain and operate the shopping center.
The property manager will be paid a management fee, calculated as a percentage of all gross rents, but not less than a specified minimum amount.
This Shopping Center Property Management Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully customizable to fit your needs.