Prepare a Subcontractor Addendum to Contract
with this ready-made template for a construction project.
- The subcontractor accepts the terms of the primary contractor's Subcontract, subject to the contractor accepting the terms of the Addendum.
- In the event of discrepancies between the Addendum and the other contract documents, the Addendum will prevail.
- The subcontractor has the same rights against the contractor as the contractor has against the property owner.
- The contractor is responsible for obtaining all permits and providing all site facilities and utilities unless otherwise agreed in writing by the subcontractor.
- The subcontractor is entitled to reimbursement for extra costs if there is a change in the project schedule.
The Subcontractor Addendum to Contract
is available in MS Word format, and is not specific to any country or region. Fully customizable to meet your needs.