Set up a joint venture between a Canadian land developer and a land owner to develop a property with this Joint Venture and Land Development Agreement.
- The Agreement sets out the terms governing how the parties will develop, construct and market a major project on the subject property.
- The parties will incorporate a corporation to hold the land as bare trustee on behalf of the joint venture.
- The corporation will be managed by the land developer.
- The parties are not partners, agents or legal representatives of each other.
- The parties agree not to resort to any action to partition the property.
- All listing and sale prices will be mutually determined by both parties.
- Each party has a right of first refusal to purchase the other party's interest.
This Canada Joint Venture and Land Development Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and can be easily edited to fit your particular circumstances.