Canadian land owners, offer a purchaser an irrevocable option to purchase certain lands with this Canada Option to Purchase Land
- The purchase price will include all permanent fixtures on the land.
- The vendor has the right to register a covenant restricting the use of the land, which the purchaser must agree to and abide by.
- The purchaser has the right to register a caveat on title to the land, with respect to its interest under the option.
- The purchaser can exercise the option for either all or part of the land.
- The option is irrevocable, meaning the vendor cannot revoke it until the option period has expired.
This Canada Option to Purchase Land
form is in MS Word format and is fully editable.